Current Job Postings
Web Project Manager
The Web Project Manager will work with vendors and internal staff to lead web projects through assessment and definition, creative and technical design, development, testing, quality assurance, production, launch and measurement/evaluation.
- Collaborate with internal staff to establish web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discover and validate business and technical requirements and parameters; obtain input from subject-matter experts; examine and recommend changes to current business practices; develop and write proposals.
- Develop web solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; prepare installation and modification specifications; lead the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Create and oversee the project schedule by maintaining strong communication with both the vendor and internal stakeholders throughout the site development process. Escalate issues to appropriate authority and respond to team members’ concerns. Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Complete test plans based on project and technical documentation. Verify units of work as they are completed using established project and technical documentation.
- Update job knowledge by staying up to date on technology and project management advances and participate in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership of job duties; take on new and different requests and explore opportunities to add value to job achievements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.• 4-6 years leading creating engaging user experiences on medium to large-scale website development projects.
- Experience with current trends, techniques and issues in the field of web design and development.
- Experience with implementing and managing DNN (formerly DotNetNuke) or similar content management systems.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Experience with agile software development techniques.
- Experience with search engine optimization, keyword search and strategy, search engine rank and SEO analysis software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Basecamp or similar project management tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage several projects in process at any given time.
- Clear and effective communication with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Team player with a keen eye for detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Friday, December 13, 2013.
Applicants must include "Web Project Manager" in the subject line.
NEFE's Fellows Program awards fellowships to current graduate students who have shown interest in working within the nonprofit sector. Learn more about the program, read more.