A customizable online tool for nonprofit universities and colleges, CashCourse® offers a wealth of financial education resources for schools and their students. Through worksheets, calculators, quizzes and articles, CashCourse provides students the resources to build the financial skills they need to get through the college and prepare for their future financial lives.
The website contains:
- Information that is easy to understand and continually updated
- Helpful content such as articles, videos, and a financial dictionary
An e-learning center with quizzes, worksheets, calculators, and a Budget Wizard
Topics addressed on CashCourse include:
- Budgeting and using credit and debit cards
- Understanding financial aid and repaying student loans
- Renting an apartment and studying abroad
- Understanding employee benefits and filing taxes
Additional features include:
- A coursework feature that helps track what students learn
- Workshop kits on key financial topics
- Marketing materials for sharing the program on campus
To learn more about the program visit info.cashcourse.org.